Palo Azul [Kidney Wood] - 7oz
/ 7 oz makes 55 - 65 cups
- Shipping & Returns
Palo Azul is a natural wood from a tree that is grown in Mexico. Used for hundreds of years it can easily be brewed to make tea.
We offer free shipping to the United States and an expedited shipping option. The chips come with a 100% money back guarantee. The scientific name for the tree is Eysenhardtia Polystachya. It is often also called Kidney Wood.
Ingredients: Palo Azul Bark
1. Boil two-three ounces of Palo Azul in a gallon and a half of water for one hour.
2. When it is done, remove the bark and enjoy.
3. Palo Azul tea can be enjoyed hot or cold.
• Free Shipping is included in the USA (3-5 business days & includes tracking)
• Expedited shipping inside the USA for $29 (1-2 business days & includes tracking)
• International shipping ($20 and includes tracking)
If you find that you’re not completely satisfied with your Palo Azul, we will gladly send you a refund. Full refund info is available on the disclaimer page. Please note that you will only be refunded for one purchase.