Palo Azul [Kidney Wood] - 7oz
$ 29.98 $ 35.00
/ 7 oz makes 55 - 65 cups
- Shipping & Returns
Palo Azul is a natural wood from a tree that is grown in Mexico. Used for hundreds of years it can easily be brewed to make tea. It can help you to:
✓ Detox for drug tests
✓ Strengthen & maintain joints
✓ Improve kidney health & pass kidney stones
We offer free shipping to the United States and an expedited shipping option. The chips come with a 100% money back guarantee. The scientific name for the tree is Eysenhardtia Polystachya. It is often also called Kidney Wood.
1. Boil two-three ounces of Palo Azul in a gallon and a half of water for one hour.
2. When it is done, remove the bark and enjoy.
3. Palo Azul tea can be enjoyed hot or cold.
• Free Shipping is included in the USA (3-5 business days & includes tracking)
• Expedited shipping inside the USA for $29 (1-2 business days & includes tracking)
• International shipping ($20 and includes tracking)
If you find that you’re not completely satisfied with your Palo Azul, we will gladly send you a refund. Full refund info is available on the disclaimer page. Please note that you will only be refunded for one purchase.